Together, M&T Bank and Wilmington Trust, a part of M&T Bank Corporation, represent one of the country’s leading depository and lending franchises, a premier wealth advisory firm, and the partner of choice for corporate transactions and structures. As one of strongest, most successful companies in the U.S financial services industry, M&T continues to grow, offering value to our shareholders and opportunity to qualified professionals. M&T Bank Corporation is one of the 20 largest commercial bank holding companies headquartered in the United States. With over 16,000 employees and more than 700 branches, M&T serves more than two million consumer households and commercial clients.
Property Insurance Analyst-Realty Capital Corporation, an M&T Bank company.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Provides support to the Commercial Loan Tax and Insurance Unit by ensuring that customer's insurance coverage meets investor requirements. In addition, this position's responsibilities also include ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of insurance premium payments.
- Determines borrowers' insurance requirements based on investor guidelines.
- Pays insurance premiums from escrow funds or obtains paid receipts from customers.
- Prepares audits of customers' insurance coverage under supervision of the Insurance
Compliance Officer, including completing any necessary limit analyses and drafting of waivers.
- Follows up with Asset Managers regarding customers' insurance issues.
- Follows up with Insurance Agents and Brokers on customers' insurance issues.
- Keeps FICS loan database and department files up to date with current insurance information.
- Performs related routine duties, i.e. copying, filing, correspondence, etc.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent in relevant work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum 1 year of previous closing, loan administration, servicing, asset management or underwriting experience
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member
- Proven attention to detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with commercial multifamily property and liability insurance
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.